Do we need a Las Vegas Marriage License?
How do we Pre-register online?
- Clark County highly recommends you Pre-register online for your Las Vegas Marriage License and the license is good for one year.
- When you complete the application, be sure to check out the offer for a free personal wedding website at the bottom of the application form. This website is your gift from the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce. Your personal website can keep your family and friends advised of all of the wedding plans, just give them your website address. You can also use your website to showcase your wedding photos and honeymoon after the big day.
How do we obtain our Las Vegas Marriage License?
- Clark County does not require a blood test and there is no waiting period, however, both partners must be present to obtain a marriage license.
- The location of the Marriage Bureau is 201 E. Clark Ave. in downtown Las Vegas and the hours are 8 am – midnight, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- The cost for the license is $77. and payment may be made in person. The County Clerk’s Office accepts cash, credit cards, and travelers’ checks, business checks, bank cashier checks or money orders made payable to the County Clerk. However, the Clerk’s Office does not accept personal checks for marriage license or marriage certificate copy requests.
How do we order our official Marriage Certificate?
- I hand-carry your license to Clark County within 5 days after the ceremony so that Clark County can record the marriage. I then email you a link to order your official certificate from Clark County. Therefore, the official copy of your certificate should be ready within one week after your ceremony.
- The cost for a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate is $15. Also please allow 7-10 business days from the time you place your order.
Links to the Clark County website
How to Get Married in Las Vegas
Complete the Marriage License Pre-Application Here